Miyerkules, Hunyo 22, 2011

my ameba life

My ameba Pico Life

Hello everyone! Snata here as you know me By the name 

izy pico

Anyways...I would love to share my ameba pico life with you all. Its been 2 years that am playing ameba pico and It got me addicted and no matter what...I cant leave this fun game.Here I got many friends and the best thing is that I got a really nice room. Well, I saw many picos trying to have a nice room. But in the beggining of the game they all spend the 5 tokens in dresses and accesories. Brilliant thing to do is just go finish all the stars and then goto English Parks or The language you use and ask for props. You will get many props as these parks are always crowded with people. Then you can go back to your room after you have nearly 5,000 gummies. You can buy anything you want from catalog order and in the beggining you will have a quiet conivincing room. 

Well this happened with me as well. Day passed and I kept having money and tokens to buy stuff which I want. I made friends with everyone and knew a lot about this game. After months I became addicted and then I started revolving around it. I opened a food shop where I kept many foods and asked every customers for props as the payment. They liked my foodshop and soon I had enough money to buy blocks and make a duplex house. 
Then I went to Pico Prom and had my first ameba pico boyfriend. This is really natural in pico to have a boyfriend and get dumped by a week or two. I had many boy friends and I dumped them and they dumped me...No doubts. Then after whole one year, I met Faizal, the cousin of my friend in pico. We became friends at first and then best friends. Then as usual He became my boyfriend. We spent 3 months together and then he went to boarding school. He had no time to sit on facebook and forgot me. 

After all these things I had a really beautiful house and friends who had gold. I am happy with my daily pico life which is really fun. Love 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento